Saturday, March 03, 2007

TTAM

Taking a cue from kapatid Chris, here's my TTAM [ten things about me] you may never know until this revelation, in random order now --

1. I'm uncomfortable with being touchy-feely.
2. I love to shop in 3s or in 6s or a dozen specially when it comes to clothes and canned goods.
3. I need to push a cart when grocery-shopping.
4. I don't readily accept people in authority; I must first be convinced that they indeed are capable before I kowtow. Otherwise, resistance is the name of my game.
5. I am a sucker for romantic stories - in print, in movies, on TV, in real-life.
6. I don't give; I share.
7. I'm 43 going on 28.
8. I'm a glass-is-half-full/tomorrow-is-another-day/this-too-shall-pass kind of person.
9. I admire women of strength.
10. I want to go gently into the good night.