Monday, March 19, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH OF JUNE TELLS YOU

My birthday month is June and based on an email I got, my birthday month means that I am someone who [with my comments inside the brackets]

1. Thinks far with vision [Duh]
2. Easily influenced by kindness [Corrected by]
3. Polite and soft-spoken [Ain't it obvious, hmmmm?]
4. Having lots of ideas [yeah, lotsa, lotsa of them]
5. Sensitive [I'm not the best drama actor/actress for nothing]
6. Active mind [Indeed]
7. Hesitating [Not really]
8. Tends to delay [Not true]
9. Choosy and always wants the best [Sometimes]
10. Temperamental [Not anymore]
11. Funny and humorous [Sometimes]
12. Loves to joke [Not very true]
13. Good debating skills [Yep]
14. Talkative [Yep]
15. Daydreamer [I dream but I don't get lost in them]
16. Friendly [Perfectly so]
17. Knows how to make friends [You bet]
18. Abiding [Yes, yes, yes]
19. Able to show character [Very transparent]
20. Easily hurt [Ouch]
21. Prone to getting colds [Just right now, I have one]
22. Loves to dress up [Goody]
23. Easily bored [Uhu]
24. Fussy [On target]
25. Seldom show emotions [The opposite is true]
26. Takes time to recover when hurt [and to forget]
27. Brand conscious [Yep]
28. Executive [???]
29. Stubborn [Nope]
30. Those who love me are enemies [WTF]
31. Those who hate me are friends [WTF]


So I guess, the email was mostly right about me.