Sunday, May 20, 2007

REMEMBRANCE OF PHOTOS PAST

Let's go back my memory lane, why don't we?


Me and Pluto at Disney (in Anaheim), in the early 2000's.
I really like my smile here. I feel like the little boy wrapped around Pluto.


Me and the pyramid in Cairo.
I was in Cairo for a telecom exhibition in the late 90's.
Unfortunately, I did not get inside the pyramids; I was a bit scared.
And sadly (and I don't mean to trash Cairo), while the pyramids were awesome, specially if seen in light of the fact that these were built long before modern-day cranes and other machinery were in existence, my Cairo trip was a bit of a let-down due to filth and the pervasive feeling you were in a very third world country and not in the cradle of modern civilization.


Me and my Top Gun RayBans.
One of my earliest purchases was this pair of RayBans, hoping against hope I would look like Tom Cruise. This was taken at my porta-cabin, during my first time/first job in Saudi Arabia.